Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lifing It

Not much news here...but I came up with a new cool word "Lifing" like right now we are "Lifing it" meaning we are just living life as normal nothing super exciting going on. I'm copyrighting this term so anytime you say you are "lifing" it you must also say you got it from me.......or I'll cry.

Anywho.....just recently watched Blood Diamond.....very good movie, but deep and depressing at points. Acting was superb around although had a hard time with Leo's accent. Check it out if you have not seen it.

Back with more later

PS: Did you see the Clinton-Obama match from Myrtle Beach? I thought you needed pay-per-view for those fist-i-cuffs but we watched for free!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jim,

Just thought I'd let you know I used your term, "Lifin' it" on my blog, but I totally gave you credit and copyrighted it for you. Lol.

Allie